Comprehensive, secure, versatile end-to-end case-management system for the National Probation Service (NPS)
nDelius is the national (England and Wales) public-sector offender case-management system, developed and supported by Beaumont Colson. It enables the National Probationary Service (NPS) to simply, efficiently and accurately manage offenders through the entire probationary system, from arrest and sentence reporting through to management in the community or in prison.
The nDelius software interfaces directly with all of the associated systems used to store and manage data on offenders, from the national prison computer system to the OASys® offender assessment system. The whole end-to-end process can be managed and monitored at every step using the nDelius central database. Crucially, nDelius offers the highest levels of security for all offender data, complying fully with the IL3 security accreditation.
Why choose nDelius?
- Fully functional case-management system covering every stage of offender management
- IL3 accredited for assured data security
- Seamless interfaces with OASys®, prison and other systems – for simple, secure data sharing
- Stores all relevant offender management documentation
- Data stored on a central database with a national search facility
- Easy-to-use and highly configurable, to meet individual and changing requirements
- Disability Discrimination Act Compliant (Assistive Technology)